UW Class of 2023- Regular Decisions

If my only second language was in middle school for two years, have I met the UW Madison requirement?

Language requirements differ by the school you ultimately are admitted to.

https://languages.wisc.edu/advising/requirements

My college changed :(. At this point, my denial is immenent.

on the contrary, I believe that would indicate your acceptance, just to a different college within the university. Happened a lot during EA.

What do you mean it changed?

when it changed to their secondary major it usually meant rejection for acceptance for early action applicants! So it could be a good sign!

same thing happened for EA right before decisions came out, updating the portal means it is coming soon!

rejection or acceptance, my bad!

@FlamDan That happened EA and was for acceptance, just to a different choice than initial.

watch to see if you have the EFC for Financial Aid, that seemed to upload only if you are admitted (now or in the future) but for some that happened before decisions came out and for us it came out days after admittance.

i hate waiting

Decisions are out. Rejected. Portal is updated. Check it

Wow, decisions posted early! Waiting on my son …

rejected, wisconsin was my dream school i have never been so broken hearted

What is the CeO. D was admitted contingent on this but I’m really confused by this.

Accepted for pre-business, In-State Male
Deferred at EA
3.77 Weighted GPA on 14 AP Classes
29 ACT
4 Varsity sports, Varsity Captain, DECA

I was accepted pre-business as well, was it possible to be admitted directly?

Waitlisted. ?. We are out of state and son still has five more schools to hear from. Will likely choose another university (has three acceptances so far) but he chose to be placed on the wait list. Good luck everyone!

@Trillian9955 it means that your D’s acceptance is dependent upon her being part of CEO, which is a TRIO program that provides support for students that meet at least 1 of three criteria: low income, first generation, or documented disability.

I understand the contingency and I am guessing 1st generation I am sure her 3.9 gpa helped though. After reading the info on the site I don’t get what it is. Is it certain classes or a summer start. What’s the difference between it and a regular admission that requires it to be contingent.