UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

How did they decide who’s gonna be earlier or with the majority? Is it just random?

From email sent to applicants on 2/22:
“Admission decisions are released between March 1 and 15. This year, we anticipate most will be available on or around March 12. You will find your admission status in your my UW portal.”

2 Likes

I heard that ppl with big scholarships (merit, P&G etc) get their decisions on the first day… Not sure tho.

@lighthink , this is also what I’d noticed with S16 and S20 admissions cycles.

2 Likes

Just noticed the FAQ section update for (soon to be) 2021 admits:

2 Likes

on the top right of my myuw home page it says ‘email error’. do other people have this as well? is it something i need to fix?

2 Likes

I don’t have “email error” on myuw home page

I THINK I FOUND A DECISION “LOOPHOLE”

So I was playing around with the UW website, and went to the “Admitted Students” Page, from there I went to “Accept Offer and Pay”. (Accept the offer & pay the fee – Welcome New Huskies).

Then, I clicked “Confirm and request NSEOF Deferral”, and saw this (click on the image to see the entire message):

Can anyone confirm this for me?

I just checked my daughters and she can click “confirm admission” but then it says…

You don’t have any offers of admission eligible to be confirmed at this time.

There’s 2 buttons, the first “Confirm Now”, and the second “Confirm and Request NSEOF Deferral”.

When I click on the first, I only see my UWB acceptance from the early round, but nothing on Seattle. On the second, I see the image I posted.

She doesn’t have the second “confirm and request” button, just the message I posted above.

So maybe you are in!

The second button should be visible to everyone:

Link:

Image:

This is not the same on my daughters, so maybe it is a good sign for you!

OK wait, I see the button you are seeing, but I don’t think she is logged in on this page. The same message may pop up for everyone?

Yes OOS

I sure hope this is right.

Is your daughter OOS? I’m instate, so that could be why I got it early.

My daughter has the same message. OOS. Not sure if it means anything

1 Like

I have two options on that screen: “I accept this offer” and “I am requesting a deferral and understand if approved, I am still responsible for paying the $338 New Student Enrollment & Orientation Fee, along with tuition, by the third Friday of the quarter.” Is this a good sign or bad?

I’m OOS if that means anything

I have that too, but I dont remember signing in?

1 Like

That’s what I have as well. It’s certainly not a bad sign, but could be a good!