UW Class of 2025 Waitlist

guessing

1 Like

why do you think that?

Has anyone asked admissions about decision releases?

people in my school have been saying it is likely to come after 5/5

1 Like

any idea as to how many people are on the waitlist ??

@jessjones00 what major you applied to?

political science!

I emailed admissions and they said the blue button has been a problem recently because there is no confirmation of submission. They did not clarify if the form was actually submitted (if it was I submitted it like 5 times lol), but they asked me to attach the form in the email/reply back to them. I converted the form into a Google Doc with the questions typed out and their respective answers below, then downloaded it as a PDF and sent it to admissions in the reply. I would email them this info but say that you were having trouble submitted the form so you are now emailing them it. Good luck!!!

1 Like

the amount of effort you’ve put in bud​:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
you deserve to get off the waitlist!!!

1 Like

Yeah I did the same thing, and I emailed them back after sending in my form on a pdf to ask if they actually received my responses from the form, so I can keep everyone updated

Ya they told me that something was wrong with the form so to just send them an email with your responses and theyll update my file

The form seems to be working now, I got a submission confirmation from it.

Do you guys think that there will be any movement off the waitlist before May 1?

1 Like

Thanks fam u too <3

Can they just tell us already? I don’t want to go to UIUC😥

I’m in the same boat. I love Wisconsin, I hope it works out!

My portal now has the option to self report test scores which wasn’t there when I looked earlier does anyone else have this? I already self reported all my scores which is why I’m confused the the button suddenly popped up again today

This link appeared on my son’s portal today, too.

Do you guys think the link means anything? Like why did it appear today and does everyone have it?

Does anyone has the “COVID-19 vaccines available on campus. Make an appointment now!” on their UW home page?