UW Madison Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Son waitlisted. 3.8 GPA tons of school involvement, sports including team captain, community volunteering including 2 mission trips out of state, mentoring in rural elementary school in town he attended ski school in for 6 years, that they won’t be able to tell him until end of July is absolutely ridiculous especially since this decision was late!

Does anyone know when they start accepting people off the waitlist?

1 Like

accepted after EA deferral Minnesota resident to CALS - 3.7 UW gpa, 29 ACT

Did UW always have a guaranteed transfer program for IL students called Road to Wisconsin or is that new this year? Fall ‘22 entry after first year at CC. DD offered this and a spot on the waitlist.

got waitlisted! really grateful considering all my reach schools have already rejected me.

My son got direct admission via early action.

I was also given the “Road to WI”, they honestly did not give a lot of information, will call/email them this week about majors and what classes to take during the first year at another institution.

Does anyone know how to sign up for housing now?

Does UW Madison offer scholarships through automatic consideration when one applies?

Accepted for Chem Eng BS!! with IB 38

After 1st of May

Son waitlisted. International. CS.

Son waitlisted, Wisconsin resident 3.86 GPA unweighted, 33 ACT

Son has been waitlisted. Wondering if it will really take until the end of July to find out.

My son was also wait listed. From looking at the threads from the two prior years, it looks like UW started admitting from the list in late April and it continued through late July, with many reporting acceptances between late-May and late-June. Good luck.

1 Like

This is so helpful!

Accepted. Wisconsin Resident. 3.4 GPA, 29 ACT.

Hi everyone - congrats and condolences from all of us at CC! :heart:

Here’s a poll you can use to report your results!

Hey guys, congrats to all the admitted students!
I have created a whatsapp group for UW-Madison for the class of 2025.
Feel free to join!