UW Madison Class of 2027 Official Thread

Hey everyone! My son could get into his UWHousing extension a couple of hours ago which sounded promising but it now brings him to an error screen. Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks in advance!

I saw the “Hi _____” earlier today, but now have an error. I do see an estimated cost of attendance under the Financial Aid button.

8pm

8pm est

thanks

Yes same here, now just have error message.

Does anyones SOAR page say welcome?

Did you apply for fa? We didn’t apply for fa, so nothing in that tab. I just feel this year is extremely difficult, wonder maybe we can’t get in…

1 Like

I did and I have nothing in the tab

We did not apply for financial aid, but we do have the Cost of Attendance in that tab now.

My housing page did go back to an error tho.

And to the person asking, my SOAR page DOES say welcome, but it goes on to say I’m not yet admitted. ; )

1 Like

did they announce rd will be released today?

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

My daughter said 8pm est

1 Like

We have the same, cost of attendance, housing page used to say “Hi ___” but now is an error.

Does she work in the admissions office? ; )

Doesn’t feel it would be today though…

1 Like

She says someone she knows inside admissions says this. Correction a friend who knows someone.

Seems late to me.

1 Like

Last year they came on the 25th, which was the last Friday that March. This year the 31st is the last Friday in March, so guessing not til then. Hope I’m wrong!

Did they just release last year and didn’t send notice at all?

1 Like