UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

7-10 is just what it has been in past years

:)] ;)) :)>- :)) :slight_smile: :(|) :(( :frowning: :wink: :smiley: ;:wink: >:D< :-/ :x :"> :stuck_out_tongue: <:-P :-* =(( :open_mouth: :O) X( :> B-) :-S #:-S >:) :expressionless: /:slight_smile: =)) O:-) :-B =; I-) 8-| L-) :-& :blush: [-( 8-} (:expressionless: =P~ =P~ =P~ :-?? :-? #-o :-SS :-SS :-SS @-) :^o :-w :-< >:P :@) 3:-O ~:> ~O) *-:slight_smile: 8-X >-) :-L >-) [-O< $-) :-" b-( [-X >:/ :-@ ^:)^ :-j :-c ~X( :-h :-t 8-> %-( :o3 X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :bz :ar!

got in. now it’s decision time.

@College2B Congrats!When did you get in?

@goldstaar We checked his UW portal after seeing that first post by a mom about the acceptance.

Got in! In state, 4.0 gpa, 31 act

Hopefully OOS on monday!

As an international student I’m so anxious… Only to find out the decision is not out yet :((((

Accepted! In state. 3.8 gpa. 30 act. So so so happy.

I think they’re not sending decisions anymore…

No decision yet for my son, but not too concerned. Not all decisions come out at on one day. Decisions will be released slowly over the next month or so…and many will not get a decision until one of the last days of January. So, don’t worry if you did not get one yet!! In the case of our son, we almost take no news as being good news. Borderline stats, not rejected yet…hopefully that means he still be considered!!

edit: btw: son is in-state. Stats not nearly as good as others that have posted stats that have been accepted so far.

Congrats to all! No decision here in Illinois either! The music school only took two weeks for a decision and they had 2 more audition dates…

I got accepted into the College of Engineering. ACT: 25, GPA: 4.2 weighted, a ton of ECs and in-state.

In state. two brothers, two parents who attended. 3.7 gpa, 28 act. postponed

I got in! 3.7 GPA in state and 33 ACT! I’m so excited! Now it’s decision time… :slight_smile:

Got in today too !! Yay so excited!

@coffee18 @mdnj16 WHAT’S UP? I JUST GOT DEFERRED FROM MICH :’) Hopefully we get in here though

Just checked from CT, no decision yet. : (

To wisco28, do everything they allow or encourage during the postponed decision period. Our oldest daughter was 3.65 uw gpa with a 26 ACT, was postponed in 2013. She got additonal letters of reference, reached out to her local recruiter and then wrote a very good appeal in her online window that was set up for the postponed student process. This was hard for her, because she was so upset for being postponed. She is an accounting major now and just got back from a semester abroad. Doing extremely well. It helps that your parents and siblings attended too. Tell them you were born to be a Badger!

To wisco28, do everything they allow or encourage during the postponed decision period. Our oldest daughter was 3.65 uw gpa with a 26 ACT, was postponed in 2013. She got additonal letters of reference, reached out to her local recruiter and then wrote a very good appeal in her online window that was set up for the postponed student process. This was hard for her, because she was so upset for being postponed. She is an accounting major now and just got back from a semester abroad. Doing extremely well. It helps that your parents and siblings attended too. Tell them you were born to be a Badger!