UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

I have no clue.

We have a daughter at UW now; entered Fall 2013. Her decision was postponed, but she got in. If I recall, she had a 26 ACT, 3.6 GPA and four or five AP classes. She was very involved in high school. Now she is an acounting major. We have a daughter awaiting a decision, presently, and we are pretty confident she will be admitted. She has a 3.8 GPA (unweighted) and will have had eight AP classes. Her ACT was a 30.

International student here. I submitted my app on Oct 26th. When is the earliest possible date I’ll get my decision?
Thanks

@McKilla99

Today is the earliest possible date you will get your decision*. January 31 is the latest possible date if all materials were received by November 23rd.

*admit, deny, or postpone

@Madison85 are you saying that decisions start today?

What time will admissions be released today?

No, I am not saying they start today. I have no idea when they start.

They cannot start in the past - so logically speaking the earliest they can start are today.

Whether they will start today is a different question.

@Madison85 While that answer isn’t wrong, it certainly doesn’t help me very much. Well, that’s what I get for asking such a question :stuck_out_tongue:

@mckilla99 - No one knows when decisions will be released except the Director of Admissions.

The decision regarding whether you are admitted, denied or postponed will be made by January 31.

GPA: 3.89
ACT: 31
plenty of EC + volunteering (including internationally)
pretty solid essays
great recs
chances?

Also, does anyone know specifics about the Direct Admission Nursing programs as far as stats?

Thanks and goodluck all!!

Accepted!
GPA: 3.78
ACT: 36
AP’s: 14
EC’s: 4 executive boards, NHS, Spanish honor society, congressional campaign intern, etc. around 600 hrs of community service.
Awards: AP scholar w distinction, honor roll, nat merit semifinalist etc.

Good luck to everyone waiting to find out!!

@chichappens did you get an email? when did you apply?

I checked my uw-Madison portal. I applied September 1st- I finished my app over the summer.

@chichappens you applied for fall 2016?

Yeah that’s why I’m in this thread

Did anyone get a decision yet?

No decision yet. My son and his friends are all waiting. All are WI residents.

No reply as well, fingers crossed. International student, guess the reply will come later for me by default! :slight_smile:

Any decisions yet??

Nothing here. :frowning: