UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

Last year were they sent out Monday or Tuesdsy?

I feel like we can’t base this year’s release off of previous years because of the budget cut. Also, Madison has released a wave on the 4th/5th every year but not this year. It seems like they pushed back the release dates with the first wave coming on the 18th instead of the 5th. Wouldn’t they just push the second wave back 2 weeks since they pushed back the first wave 2 weeks?

i just want to know!!!

annoying!!!

aight we OOS HOMIES NEED TO KNOW TODAY THIS IS TOOO DUMB LET US KNOW

LIKE THIS POST IF THIS WAITING GAME IS TOO DUMB

Maybe in the next hour?

Another disappointing night.

I keep refreshing this news hoping someone will post that they got their decision!!

Im not waiting anymore, night everyone!

Apparently it is between 7-10 CST so for you east coast people you got another 1:30 right Brice Schreter

@UWorTUweGOOO Looks like no decisions tonight. We’ll just have to wait for tomorrow, and if not then who knows!

Admission office said they are behind on admitting people and next wave is most likely after Christmas. About 20% of people have heard back so don’t worry.

@louise423 Where did the admissions office say that they are behind? Also, how do you know it is around 20%?

Good to know, thanks Louise!

@sidthekid7 info for NetID here
https://www.admissions.wisc.edu/apply/status.php

I would love to read the statement where the admissions office admitted they were behind so if anyone has the link, please share it!

@fhczsuntao I’d wait for Louise to provide proof of the admissions office saying that they are behind and waiting until after Christmas. Also, that 20% number seems to have been pulled out of thin air. We’ll see though if Louise can cite a legitimate source.

There is no reason why they would ever admit to that because they are under no obligation to release decisions until the deadline which is the end of January. So unless you have absolute proof of this, why not refrain from making such comments?

maybe decisions tonight, if not i give up