UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

Just got accepted! In state 26 act and 3.8 GPA! and on my birthday :slight_smile:

Accepted! 29 ACT and 3.95 UW GPA. In-state!

I really hope this isnā€™t an only in-state wave again

Wisco must really hate OOS kids

ACCEPTED!!!

@goldstaar congrats! Are you OOS?

Accepted! In state, 31 ACT, 4.3 weighted. GO BUCKY!

My son was postponed. ā€¦better than being denied! I guess we just wait a little longer. Congrats to all accepted so far!

My daughter hasnā€™t heard anything. OOS, 4.0, 34 ACT, legacy.

@BrewCrew82 in state or out of state?

Nothing for my daughter. OOS

Mom of twins. One accepted on postponed. In state.

Postponed, 33 ACT 3.8 GPA, solid ecs, good essays. I donā€™t really know what to say

Nearly all of my friends got in and I had far better stats than most.

Thatā€™s just not coolā€¦ Only in-state, seriously? Have they told all in-states then and OOS can finally start hearing?

Nothing here - OOS.

No answer here. I wonder what the hold up is with OOS decisions?

Iā€™m an international student and one of my friends got admitted on 11th January last year. I think it will be the time for OOS soon since even international students can hear that early?

OOS and nothingā€¦was hoping today would be the day!

OOS no decision yet :confused: Hoping for next Friday

3hsmke, hang in there. Not sure why you were postponed, but you will undoubtedly be admitted. My OOS sonā€™s stats arenā€™t nearly as strong as yours so i am worried for him since Wisconsin is his first choice. I wish Wisconsin hadnā€™t made it so far in last yearā€™s NCAA tournament. Iā€™m sure their success in basketball increased the number of applicants significantly this year which, in turn, made it that much more competitive for the kids that had planned on applying all along. Good luck. You will be fine.