UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

Send them in!

I would definitely send them in as it improves your application.

@Zielske definitely send them in.

My son sent his 1st semester grades in on or around 1/6. The admissions folks immediately confirmed their receipt and added them to his file.

About the above question if we have not been emailed to self report semester 1 grades how do we or can we self report?

At my son’s counselor’s suggestion, he emailed them directly to his assigned UW Madison rep.

How does your son know his assigned UW rep?

Does anyone know what time the decisions would be released today, if they are released today?

@mormoop Usually released after 7 pm CST

My son’s counselor gave him the name and email of the rep assigned to his HS.

Our school counselor just told me MN students won’t hear until end month.

Alright if that’s true and we don’t get to hear back till next Friday, I’m gonna be seriously pissed off

Yea whatever. I’ll sit here and wait. It’s not really my right to be mad. I don’t know how much work the counselors have to do. Just frustrated

I think it’s not today.

ADMITTED !! Got an email with the portal link saying my decision was ready. I’m OOS from CA, 32 act, 3.8 gpa

congratulations

@happykm That’s awesome! What EC’s did you do and what leadership/volunteering did you have just to give everybody a sense of what you looked like as an applicant?

@sidthekid7 I worked very hard to get into madison. I have over 400 hours of community service with the Presidents Volunteer Service Award, I am student body president (for two consecutive years) I’m a national merit scholar, I took 3 college courses at UCLA, I interned at Google Earth, I am president of the Entrepreneur Club (founded), YCS Club, and Cultural Awareness Club (also founded), and I’m ranked #6 in CA for tennis (in my age group)

has anybody else gotten an email today?

OOS with no email