UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

Hard to say. I feel like there would be more posts if it’s really happening. Of course, most applicants aren’t on this thread.

Just got Accepted 2 hrs ago :DDD

Way to go @kooshy40!
Where from?

Accepted from India!
ACT: 30
College of Engineering
Intended major: Computer Engineering
GPA: NA
Class Rank: Top 10%

@Pjmask From India

accepted, Indian. ACT 31 , College of engineering, mechanical engineering .

It sounds like the people being accepted are international students, so hopefully the rest of us hear tomorrow

Hey guys, are there any international students who haven’t heard back yet? I’m living in Dubai and haven’t heard anything…feeling a little nervous

Are you an international student? :slight_smile:

@dinosaur6 I’ve applied from Dubai too. Not heard anything so far

I received an email stating that my decision was available. I’m from India as well.
ACCEPTED
College of Letters and Sciences
SAT-2060
Amazing Grades and Essays

is there a way for the international students who have been accepted to communicate with each other exclusively?

Hey gang, good luck with all your decisions–you are going to school somewhere. "You just gota keep livin’ man. L-I-V-I-N.

@Rahulbarcafan You can create a separate forum or group somewhere

Hey guys don’t forget about the time difference, Mumbai is 10.5 hours ahead so don’t panic! :slight_smile:

@pallavijaniani do you know of any groups that have been created?

Anyone in the US hear back yet??? I’m so nervous

You would think they would send out decisions today – unless they plan to send them out on the wekend. Does nyone know if they have ever sent them out on a weekend before?

@Rahulbarcafan: You can post on the forum I started on College of Engineering, though I dont see why it should be restricted only to internationals…BTW I am an international student too

@hellolol: Congrats…I was also accepted into Computer Engineering…Hopefully by this september we will end up at the same place…BTW which part of India r u frm???