UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

guys calm down they’re not going to release exactly at 8

Admitted! 36 ACT, class president, 4 yr varsity athlete from MN

congratulations! What’s your stat?

@hwksltz congratulations! What’s your stat?

@wisco2020 you said you were admitted yesterday?

Wisco2020 said they got accepted already earlier in the thread…

Don’t listen to Wisco2020, he is a wannabe.

My stat: ACT 33, bunch of mathematically related ECs e.g. organizing interschool competitions, publishing books, math club president… just admitted few minutes ago WOAH… Best of luck to everyone who has not heard back yet!

@hwksltz are you international

Nothing. OOS from CA. This is ridiculous…

UGH Im from california and I want to hear!

@thelongshotkid yep.

Don’t think we’ll hear back tonight… Usually they’re released right around 7 :frowning: at least we know it HAS to be tomorrow or Sunday

I would suppose that today is the day for high stats people

I have a 34 on the ACT, 35 super-scored (intending to major in a discipline in Arts & Sciences) and have not received a decision yet, so I don’t think that is the case. @DQZ1213DQZ

I got postponed

@vvfor3 Where are you from?

My daughter was direct admit into engineering. MN residents 4.0 unweighted, 4 sports this year lots of EC. Took all available college courses thru U of MN offered at school. Didn’t do as well as practice test on ACT … got a 28. She is THRILLED. Told her before tonight’s basketball game

vvfor3, not the end of the world. My son will likely get postponed and his direct admit petition for Kelley School of Business was accepted a few hours ago. He’s ecstatic. You will probably be accepted eventually, but there are a lot of other opportunities for you. Keep your head up.

When I asked people for chances at UW madison they said it would be a reach…
Too bad I had to prove them wrong by getting accepted!!!
Woooohoooo!!