UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

Thanks DelRey. Did UW say what the time line was for tonight? Just don’t want my daughter to check every 10 minutes if they have until 11:59 (west coast…still 7 hours for us if that’s the case).

10 minutes

@Much2learn I stand corrected. You are 100% correct. Had they said decisions would be released on January 31 everyone would have been waiting all day. Rather, they sent a tweet Friday night that decisions would be released all weekend. Not fair and very poor communication.

@qzqzqzqzqz not sure, tweets indicate “tonight,” its unlcear what time, but maybe at 8 EST, maybe 11:59pm…whooooooooooooooo knows anymore

UW Madison stated that decisions would be released ALL WEEKEND, and if we did not hear back on Friday, we would hear back on Saturday or Sunday. No OOS students (with the exception of Minnesota) heard back Friday, and no one got a decision on Saturday either. This is poor communication. I sat at my computer refreshing the page every few minutes. If they were just going to release them on Sunday at the very last minute, why not just tell us? Waste of my time and they expect 45k from me? LOL

I agree. Hopefully they’ll communicate better when they have our money

JUST GOT IN!!! STUDENT FROM IL WITH 29 ACT!!!

Ok, fasten your seat belts!

Don’t believe the clown id created min ago

everyone please post your gpa and act/sat if you get denied, postponed, or accepted.

Is it supposed to be under notifications?

@keertiii student center

I didnt get an email but I checked the website, postponed from Delaware
SAT 2080, 3.4 UW GPA

Admitted.

OOS (Colorado)
35 ACT
3.98 UW GPA

OOS postponed.

It’s live! Just got in from NY

Just got in from MI
32 ACT
3.99 uw