***UW-Madison Fall 2018 Transfer Thread***

@Badger2020_ I am assuming you are applying to the WSB as a direct transfer since are at a UW system school. Read the admissions information very carefully, especially the resume resource guide. If you haven’t already, make an appointment with a pre-business advisor, they meet with prospective transfer students regarding admissions.

Good luck, and remember as long as you don’t take more than 25 credits next year you will have a second chance to apply to the WSB.

I got a notification in MyUW says “Your affiliation with UW has changed. Some services will be deactivated.” Does it mean anything like a denied status?

@djsfgiwek I have not idea. I thought they don’t review anything yet. Are you missing prerequesities or something important?

@Vincent1997 I don’t think I miss anything. All materials were received and they don’t require new materials. I got an email last week said my application is complete and a counselor will review. Probably I’m too sensitive? Thanks for your reply anyway.

I got the same message. I don’t think it’s any thing to worry about.

This means admissions is looking at your information. There are threads from previous years that explain this. In a day or two the tab should reappear. If you have transferred credit information, most likely you’ve been accepted.

@graves I never see “My Academics” in my MyUW page (too bad). Admission office is working on your transfer credits I guess. I think you are good.

@graves I see it, thanks. I don’t think you need to worry about that. Admission office told me that they would evaluate credits of most students after releasing the decisions. So no worries.

@oboemom65 Thanks for that…I was just looking at the resume guidelines and I definitely would’ve messed that up.

Much appreciation all around.

@graves I’m curious if anyone else got this notification.

I also got the message: “Your affiliation with UW has changed. Some services will be deactivated.” My transfer eval tab is still there. I don’t think they’re doing anything yet though, because last year the decisions came out only at the end of March. Most people didn’t see their credit evaluation until the middle of March either. Furthermore, I think the notification was sent to everyone (I am not sure about this one).

Also the fact that the notification sent me to a website titled: "Steps To Take Before Leaving UW–Madison
" doesn’t exactly make me feel positive about my application. :))

@Vincent1997 That annoying title is the reason why I feel not right. :-S

@djsfgiwek I am 99% sure that it’s just a funny coincidence haha Don’t worry :slight_smile:

@Vincent1997 @djsfgiwek If its any consolation, I also got the message. Not sure if it means anything haha.

Has anyone gotten evaluations yet?

@Badger2020_ I don’t get anything yet. I guess they are working on Freshman applications right now. Hopefully some of us could get evaluations at the middle of March.

@Badger2020_ did you get an evaluation already?

No I haven’t gotten any evaluation

@graves Has your transfer evaluation tab appeared? My one disappeared also. :))