UW Madison Spring 2016 Transfer Thread

Mine is the same as bubushkinator.

It won’t let me post a picture, sorry! How long have you seen it @madrid24 ?

It seems like we won’t hear back this week. I wonder if the budget cuts are affecting how many students they accept and is slowing everything down.

I copy pasted this statment from UW madison website: “A few days after you have been admitted, you will receive an evaluation of your transfer credits. Watch for an email that will let you know that your transfer credit evaluation is available to view in your Student Center.”
I just recently checked my student center and it was there under acedemics. So I don’t know how long it has been there.

hey guys, just wanted to let you know I recieved an email tonight around 8 that said I was accepted. Good luck! Hope to see you on campus!

I just received an email stating that I was accepted also.

For those accepted, when did your application begin to review

Mine said beginning to review at the end of October around the 26th, I believe

I was also accepted. Good luck everyone

I don’t have anything…

Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. During the review we may request additional materials. You will be notified by email when a decision is made so that you can check back here for updates on your application status. Visit our web site to view

Got accepted today too! I think they are shipping out decisions in bulk.

Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted! I submitted my application in June and mine is still up for review; so thats probably not ideal =/

That’s strange @f15ECC my application was completed on October 23rd…

Yeah, my application was completed June 2nd, They got all my materials by July and it was up for review some time in September. What were your guys’ stats? I have 32 sem hours with a 3.7 GPA, 8 years military experience, but have a really low high school gpa and have never taken SAT or ACT.

My application was completed around October 20th. I have 33 sem hours with 3.87 GPA right now, after this quarter I will get 46 sem hours. computer science major, never take SAT or ACT.

Anyone else have similar stats???

I have a 3.55 GPA with 19 credits completed, and 32 will be completed after this fall semester is finished. I am a 20 year old white female. I will be a first generation college grad… Submitted my application on July 6th, and has been in review since mid-late July.

Thanks!

Does it mean anything when it says “you are not enrolled in classes” under the academics tab of student center?

Everybody has that

Does anyone else’s application say Sprng 2016 instead of Spring? It’s missing the ‘i’ for whatever reason. I could’ve sworn it was just fine a few weeks ago.