UW-Madison waitlist result

Does anyone receive the result from waitlist? I haven’t got it yet, there is nothing changed in my “student center”. Its been a month since some students got results from waitlist, so I am wondering if UWM still has spot for me?

“Does everyone receive the result from waitlist?” I should say.

UW-Milwaukee?

@Madison85 UW-Madison

Ok, that’s UW, not UWM.

You could call the admissions office to ask about your waitlist status.

Per twitter:

[quote]
We haven’t closed our waitlist yet. You can direct any further questions to onwisconsin@admissions.wisc.edu.

@Madison85 SORRY my fault!

@Madison85 Actually, I sent email to them before. They were always say" we have been working hard on admission…" " If we are able to offer you admission…" So I am wondering if they have spots.

Plus, many students got their results from waitlist in the middle of May. That’s why I confused.

@Madison85 Thank you so much!

I received my acceptance from the wait list in early May! I recommend calling. Generally people are more willing to help when you put in the effort to actually talk with them. However, I don’t know if Madison would reveal wait list status. I have heard that they let people off the wait list in waves. So the more people drop out of the school, the more they admit.
Best of luck!

@jasxsa Thanks! They are always saying “we will release all the results before the end of June”, so I am anxious to know my result.

Waitlist closed around June 20th.