UW-Madison -- What are my chances?

Hi everyone -
I’m a senior in high school and applied to UW-Madison early action for the Fall of 2018. I haven’t received an admissions decision yet, and am just looking for some opinions on what others might think of my chances on getting in.
I have a 3.76 GPA unweighted and a 3.97 weighted
30 ACT composite score
President of Spanish Honor Society (1 year, member for 2), president of Junior Optimist Club (2 years, member for 4), member of National Honor Society, member of SERVE (gain 100 hours of community service within 4 years of high school), freshman orientation leader (2 years), flute in district band program (7 years), part of the Global Education Achievement Certificate program, attended the 2016 World Affairs Seminar, went on a service trip to Panama last summer for 2 weeks to work with children and earned 40 hours of community service, and I also have a job at a daycare center caring for 4k-2nd grade aged children.
I have taken honors and AP courses since my freshman year of high school, and I gave 2 letters of recommendation – one from my English teacher who is also the adviser for Junior Optimist Club of which I have been president for 2 years, and the other from my Spanish teacher who is the adviser for the Spanish Honor Society which I have been president of for 1 year.
UW-Madison is my number 1 choice, and I would to hear from anyone on what you think my chances are of getting in, since I know that Madison is very selective, but I also feel as though their decisions vary quite a bit. Thank you!!!

P.S. I am in state!

Hey I am currently a freshman at UW Madison! Comparing your stats to mine I do believe you’ll get in! I had a 3.6 unweighted GPA and a 30 ACT and I took 5 AP classes. Hope this helped!

Agreed, in state, 3.75 and 30 looks pretty good for acceptance, though possible it could be deferral until spring. While it is hard to generalize, over the past few years, the in state students with ACT in the 25-29 range were the ones that were hard to predict. A 30 should be solid in state. Hang in there!

Thank you so much!!