UWC 2015-2017

<p>Hi, I'm from India planning to join UWC in the year 2015. I love people with minds alike could come together and help each other out through this whole process, thanks :)</p>

<p>Hey, i’m brazilian and also planning to join the UWC. How is the process in India? </p>

<p>Hi, i am an Egyptian student looking forward to applying for UWC in 2015 , any advice ?</p>

<p>hi im from hong kong and im really excited that the application period has started here! but im pretty apprehensive too haha
any advice?</p>

<p>hello I’m from Peru and I’m applying too :slight_smile: hope I make it! the test will be in november or december, any advice??</p>

Heyy!
Have you applied this year? Cuz I did too! And I was asked to come for the interview at Pune! Wbu?

I love how 3 different people asked for advice.
Every UWC national committee has their own selection process. A great way to find out more about it is to search for uwc blogs.
http://connorbaer.org/thebloglist/
This has almost the entire UWC blog list including those not in english. You could also try different keywords and do individual google searches, that’s how I learnt all that I now know about the selection process in India haha.
Good luck to everyone!

Hey my name is Bryan Nakambonde i am going to attend the pearson college in august, i was the overall best candidate in my country thanks to the universe and i would like to meet any other person going to pearson college especially if you’re also starting this year in august. Just search for my name Bryan Nakambonde on facebook so we can get to know each other and build a bond before going. :slight_smile: peace

Hi! here is a website for top 22 uwc interview tips: www.uwcpro.blogspot.in