VA Tech Class of 2021 -- Engineering Admissions Decisions

we are logged in, but nothing has changed. anyone know where the acceptance / denial would be indicated? Maybe no change means that we are in the batch to be released in March ???

You have to log in, and then click on “Fall 2017.” After clicking on it, scroll down and you’ll see your decision in bold! @WhiteClamSauce

Thank you @infinigirly We must be in the March release of acceptances because there is nothing indicated. It just shows the dates they received everything. thanks! best of luck to you!

Is it just the application status page that the decisions would be on?

We just emailed Tech and below is what we received:

“If you do not see a decision on the page where you see that we’ve received your transcript/test scores, then you will receive your decision in March.”

I’m looking at the application menu on applyweb, and I do not see any area that would have my decision.

@chansu99 Are you at this website?

https://banweb.banner.vt.edu/ssb/prod/gzbkwbis.P_WWWLogin

@infinigirly Ah, when I tried that website I got
"Not Found

The requested URL /ssb/prod/gzbkwbis.P_GenMenu was not found." suppose I should email them.

@chansu99 No need to email them. Everyone is getting that message. The website is overloaded with people checking their statuses. You’ll be able to log in soon.

Does anyone know whether an admission offer means I was admitted to engineering?

@engball If you received an offer of admission, then you were admitted to whatever school/department/major you indicated on your application.

Yeah I got nothin. Same as it looked before. Now I’m curious about the statistics of how many were admitted the second round compared to the first round.

EDIT: I should clarify that by “nothin” I mean that there is no decision posted. I finally got it to load. Just be patient guys.

Having no luck as well. VT link can’t be accessed. Might as well try again much later this evening. Kind of an anticlimactic ending to all the waiting. :frowning:

I’ve never seen a decision release as poorly executed as this one… Get your **** together, VT.

Seriously. When S checked his University of Florida application (which admissions decisions all went out at around 5:00 p.m. a week ago last Friday), he was able to access his account immediately. VT’s not making a strong case for engineering if a relatively simple function breaks down like this. (OK, some of this is just venting, but come on, already.)

Glad we’re on the road. Won’t be able to login for a few hours.

@WhiteClamSauce is that fact? If you got a decision today it was first choice major?

how would you know if you got accepted to the honors program

Where the hell are their Computer Engineers when something like this is happening? Get those kids to fix the site and increase its capacity! Ugh so frustrating.

Was anyone successful accessing the site?