Value of Iron Bowl Student Ticket

<p>My son will likely be selling his Iron Bowl student ticket. He is not quite sure how to go about it and how much he should ask for it. Any suggestions for him?</p>

<p>Have him take a look at the Bama Class of 2016 facebook page. From there he can get an idea of what others are getting for their student tickets and if he wants he can probably sell it there too.</p>

<p>There is a pretty constant stream of kids going out there to seel tickets to games.</p>

<p>Don’t go to the 2016 page, everyone hates notifications from people constantly selling tickets there. There is a separate ticket exchange facebook group within the UA community exclusively for this reason. I just scrolled through really fast and saw posts selling for $130, $150, and $100. Plus many kids exchange say 1 Auburn ticket for 3 tickets to games they don’t have. If I were him (and I was in his position at one point in time) I would post in that group that he is selling it and ask for people to personal message him if interested, best offer wins. Within 48 hours more than 5 people will contact him and he can go from there with best offer. If he doesn’t have luck with that, I’d say he can’t go wrong for a starting price of about $120. Roll tide!</p>