Value Paks (Bedroom/bathroom accessories)

A&M has been promoting their value paks. I was wondering if they were worth the purchase (good quality at a fair price).

Overwhelmingly parents on Aggie FB pages say NO! They technically aren’t from A&M, but sure appear that way. Everyone says quality is cheap.
Use coupons at Bed Bath & Beyond, watch for sales at Target, Pottery Barn, WalMart, etc.

I’ve heard they are not worth it. Use a bed bath and beyond coupon and buy the things you need there instead. You can even order and have it ready at the college station location so you don’t have to transport it all there.

Hey I didn’t know this til my daughter was a senior at TAMU… at BBB you ALWAYS GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING if you’re a student. Ask them how to register but you use the tamu email address then they give you a bar code scanner thingy (I’m so technical, aren’t i?)… seriously best thing ever.

@AggieMomhelp , does that discount apply only at the BBB in College Station or at any of them?

EEEk…I’m not sure. I would think it would be all college students, but again, not sure. I’ve only used it here.