Vanderbilt Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

it let me add another one. you just have to change it from permanent to mailing on the drop down

Iā€™m in the same boat as you. Itā€™s also weird because for my Northwestern portal I have a withdraw button but only one address.

Same here in the Northwestern portal. A permanent address and a withdraw button. If it is a positive sign for one school and a negative sign for the other we will be fine with that. We only need one WIN!

3 Likes

Same way here, as long as I get one

I enjoy scooby-dooing because it keeps my mind occupied. Iā€™m 1,000% sure that I have visited all of these university portal sites in the last 7 days more than my son will possibly ever visit whichever college he goes to for the next 4 yrs combined. And if my husband knew I am close to earning a BA in Portal Astrology, Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™d have me committed. (FYI - I checked out the ā€œ1 address vs 2/Withdrawal Button Theoryā€ for Carnegie Mellon, and in case anybodyā€™s keeping score, my son has 2 addresses and couldnā€™t find a withdrawal button/linkā€¦.so thereā€™s thatšŸ™ˆ)

17 Likes

to everyone that has one address, did you list a separate mailing address to begin with? or just one address for both? that may be why it isnā€™t there

This is exactly what my son did, Clicked permanent address as mailing address.

2 Likes

This month, I had both addresses and no withdrawal for 2 other universities - decisions were an accept and a waitlist. So it probably means nothing, also in 2025 for Vandy it meant nothing.

5 Likes

Does anyone know when decisions are coming out?

1 Like

I donā€™t know how Vandy does it but my D got an early accept letter snail mail last year from the college she attends. Only about 10% of RD admits got the early letter and itā€™s usually a sign that they will also be offered merit.

Does anyone know if Vanderbilt gives financial/grant info at the time of acceptance? If not, how long after acceptance would that happen?

I believe all financial aid info will be available March 28th this year. Not sure when decisions will be released though. Would assume same day.

3 Likes

Vanderbilt usually sends an e-mail the day before decisions are released, so at least you all will have about 24 hours notice. Good luck to all!

iā€™d guess we will get this email sunday and have the decisions come out monday with the financial aid!

I needed this laugh!! I can completely relate!!

Just got an email an hour ago from an alumni offering an interview next week. Hmmm

Wow, next week, what does it mean?

The only thing I can think of is the interview is clearly not used as an admissions tool but rather just an opportunity to maybe ask them questions. Iā€™m sure decisions are made already. Donā€™t we think they will be released soon? And Iā€™m so over it right now. I really donā€™t even want to interview. Iā€™m just drained

3 Likes

This is a good sign. My S22 didnā€™t get one and most likely waiting for a rejection. Getting an interview this late in the game is a good sign. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive vibes but there is no way Iā€™m getting in so I really donā€™t think the interview is used at all in the decision process.