Vanderbilt Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

I can corroborate that getting interview is no signal of preferred status, as a former interviewer for Vanderbilt. We select the kids we want to interview on the website portal for interviewers, the school doesn’t give them to us. Basically all the kids in my general geographic area who have requested an interview are presented to me and I select them based on location and possibly major/school that they are applying to etc. And there aren’t enough of us to go around so many kids who requested an interview don’t get one. Has nothing to do with strength of application.

12 Likes

Has anyone’s withdrawal button disappeared? Mine disappeared…

2 Likes

same here but already disappeared one week

1 Like

What is the portal astrology?

watching for small changes in the portal and seeing if they mean anything

i meant what is a good sign for the portal astrology

has anyone else heard from the school early?

1 Like

We were asked to submit additional tax information through IDOC for Vanderbilt this week. Anyone else? (Deferred ED2)

1 Like

I was as well, but I was already accepted to the music school early.

I can totally relate to your comments! :slight_smile:

Do you have both the permanent and mailing address? Rumor has it that one address may be a sign of rejection

Supposedly that is meaningless based on what I’ve read elsewhere, as you can reportedly edit/update your address which will change it from 1 address to 2.

6 Likes

So… Is there anyone with a withdrawal button?

What does everyone’s FA checklist look like? I only have CSS and FAFSA listed on mine. Just curious because for Duke it seems like some people only have those two and then others have a whole list with everything (and more recent dates…mine for example on there says 3/09/22. I have an expanded list unlike what I’m seeing here for Vandy)

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Any update on when decisions will be released?

I’ve heard it might be on the 28th at 5 pm cst

3 Likes

any portal astrology

1 Like

if requesting financial aid but haven’t received an IDOC request is that a sign of a rejection?

1 Like

Or maybe both is not a good sign :crazy_face::crazy_face: