D waitlisted. WL #4.

3 Likes

Rejected.

waitlisted.

2 Likes

RejectedšŸ˜

Waitlisted. Year of the waitlist

3 Likes

OMG I GOT IN!!! But they want me to pay 27k a year and Notre Dame is only making me pay 17kā€¦can I appeal that? Also got a one-time 6k summer merit scholarship!!

15 Likes

Congratulations! Can you share your stats?

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats ā€¦I think you can appeal and ask them to match Notre Dame fees

1 Like

Waitlisted: 4.0 UW/ 36 ACT, STEM-focused ECs with a national level recognition in one area. 6 now ā€” crazy!

6 Likes

Rejected

Waitlisted, more annoyed that I saw the ā€œdo you want to accept waitlist spotā€ on home page letter before I got to see the actual decision

6 Likes

DD rejected!

34 ACT, 3rd in my class (4.5 ish GPA), fbla state president (then president of schoolā€™s chapter, 2x VPā€¦other state officer roleā€¦on a national councilā€¦4x state champ and 2x state runner up, 1x national runner up), class president for student gov & used to be secretary, varsity athlete, owner of LLC, paid social media intern, member of key club, student mentor for younger students in local leadership program (also started an initiative to teach younger girls to code)ā€¦some more to add up to 10 canā€™t really think right nowā€¦yearbook

I got rejected from USC, waitlisted from Washington and Lee, waitlisted from Wake Forest in the past 3 days. Very surprised

9 Likes

Hopefully it will work outā€¦keep reaching out to them to show your interest.

Daughter waitlisted

Well deserved!!