Vanderbilt Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

I received news about the Mosaic, but didn’t receive anything about Chancellor’s. Does that mean I am out of the running for Chancellor’s? Or do they release those and waves.

I submitted a 1510. Ik this is a stupid question but since the middle 50 is 1490-1570 will my score look mediocre?

1 Like

is there a way I can contact my AO at Vanderbilt?

Did you try calling the admissions office?

Congratulations!! Is your scholarship Chancellor’s or some form of financial aid? Thanks,

1 Like

It was chancellors!

1 Like

Did the Chancellors notification come in a separate email? Can you share what it said? Thanks!

Chancellors got my kid was a separate letter on the portal and also a separate physical letter in the Mosaic “box” .
Nothing via email

I am so sorry, English is not my first language. Would you be so kind to explain to me what do you mean by a physical letter in the Mosaic “box”? They mailed you a letter or where in the portal can you find the Mosaic invitation if there is one. Sorry - completely lost here.

They received an email to check the portal for a status change . When they signed onto myVU there was an acceptance and invitation to Mosaic
Scrolling further down there was a statement that said You have received a merit scholarship , they clicked on that and that led to a letter that said you have received a chancellors scholarship
About a week later a small box came with some mosaic swag : socks . A mask, a hat
In that box were pphicial copies of the mosaic and chancellors letter that were on the myVU portal .

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :pray:t3:
I guess my S22 didn’t get an invite. Sounds like an amazing opportunity. Congrats to all that got invited!!!

It did not come in a separate email, if you scrolled down (and you received chancellor’s) it would say “you’ve been awarded a merit scholarship!”. It would also show up on your financial aid, and thered be a separate letter on your portal

Does anyone know when the CV Scholarship decisions come out?

1 Like

From what I can tell usually people find out by the first Friday of the month. So, MAYBE this Friday?

1 Like

Do we know how decisions for the merit scholarships normally come out? Portal update, email, or call?

I think it is usually by email

According to the last 6-8 years’ data, Vandy notifies CV scholarship candidates on March 5th or 6th or 7th. Based on this, I am predicting 3/7 Monday for this year. I don’t mind Friday (3/4)!

1 Like

In 2019, CV award notifications were emailed on Friday, March 8th, at around 5:00pm Central time (at least that is when my kid received her email). They also emailed denials, according to some who posted this here on CC. Be sure to check your SPAM folders as that is where some scholarship notifications were ending up (it is where my DD’s was). DD also received a letter and her portal was updated, to the best of my recollection.

1 Like

is there a set date for regular admissions decisions to come out or is it just by the end of march?

Website still says “Late March” but previous dates were 3/27/2019, 3/25/2020 and 3/29/2021 if that helps predict. It does sound like in the past they have sent out an email a few days before announcing when decisions will be released. Until then, the silence from Vanderbilt continues (in our house, at least)!

1 Like