Vanderbilt Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

6 I think

2 Likes

if anyone hears any other information regarding admissions please keep me updated! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congrats to your son! My daughter got the CV as well. Have you guys received the mailed admissions packet yet? We only got the Financial Aid letter detailing the scholarship.

3 Likes

Congratulations to your daughter!

1 Like

Congrats!! No admission packet yet, just the fin aid letter.

1 Like

Anyone hear what the decisions release date is?

My guess is as good as anyone else’s but I was thinking March 29th. I could definitely be completely wrong though

2 Likes

I heard on a different site March 25.

4 Likes

DS got an email this afternoon notifying him early of his admission.

15 Likes

Do they have different waves for releasing admission decisions? We were notified at the end of February.

1 Like

Did he apply RD?

I also got an early notification.

7 Likes

Yes.

Would you be okay with posting documentation of the email? Please conceal all personal information, of course. It would be appreciated.

1 Like

Congrats to those who just got early that’s awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations! We are thrilled to notify you early of your admission to …… at Vanderbilt University for fall 2022. While you will receive your official admit packet in late March, we invite you to take this extra time to explore …. Vanderbilt and to connect with faculty and current students. …

14 Likes

would it be fair to assume they have sent these to everyone they plan to admit? i sadly didn’t get one but i don’t see them only reaching out to some of the accepted students and not others.

1 Like

may i ask which school? super exciting news!

It is new to me. My other kid got in a few years ago via RD but didn’t get an “early” notification either.

1 Like

that’s good to know! do you know if they did early notifications that year as well or is this a newer thing?