Vanderbilt Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

I believe they specifically do this for Blair School of Music. I’ve never heard of any early notifications for non-music students.

6 Likes

gotcha! i applied for arts/sciences so i wouldn’t have been included in this anyway. thanks!

if anyone else gets an email please share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Which school did your kid get admitted to?

Pretty sure they are all for Blair School of Music

1 Like

Does everyone’s portal show both their permanent and mailing addresses?

2 Likes

yes

will all Blair School of Music students be notified early or is it just like a selection of a number of people?

was your other kid also applying to blair or were they in a different college?

no only permanent

Do you mind answering some of my questions? Do you have a withdraw application button and what addresses do you have? Do you have both a mailing address and a perm or just one of them. Thanks!

No withdraw button but I have both addresses.

1 Like

yes. It shows both for me.

This is something from the Stanford co’2025 thread. Both addresses meant an acceptance/waitlist

“My son got in. Class of 2025. For what is worth, the prediction about the portal changes were true for us. His ‘update’ links disappeared around 2pm but his permanent and mailing addresses did not, and there is also a link to ‘edit’ them. I think they only keep the addresses of the kids that they will need to communicate with in the future, i.e. the kids that got in or got deferred…”

Where was the withdraw application button? The main page?

If so, no withdraw button, and we have mailing and perm addresses displayed.

1 Like

No withdraw button, both addresses

2 Likes

No withdraw button, and both addresses.

2 Likes

i have both addresses and no withdraw button

1 Like

only permanent address

1 Like

i have both the permanent and mailing addresses and no withdrawal button