Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

yup you can!

stats, gpa, EC, ethnicity?

just realized that was what this package was lmao. Stats were 3.92 uw
8/405 test-optional state and national awards FGLI BLAck kid from Virginia. Essays were not the best ( got deferred from Wharton ed and accepted to USC merit scholarship and umich ross oos)

1 Like

Yooo, I’m also from VA, African American, and received the UPS notification too! R u in NOVA?

Nah fam rva

Good luck to you all! Can’t wait to find out about your packages! :grin::grin:

1 Like

really thats weird bc ups said the opposite. congrats!

i have a package from parris printing coming today!!
stats:
4.0 uw and 4.61 weighted
1530 sat
2 subject tests (770 biology and 710 history)
9 APs
lots of ECs and competitive dancer for 8 years
good essays and recs

2 Likes

I’m soooo excited!!! I’m expecting a package soon.

3.85 UW/ 4.35 W
Test Optional
African American, Legacy Connections
9 APs (highest rigor possible in school)
Above Average ECs
Great Essays, Good LOR (I hope)
In top 4% of class (if that matters)

Anyone on the west coast/mid west receiving a package?

i am in the midwest and i have a package coming from parris printing today

Nice! I live in the western mountain region and have been told that a package from Parris Shipping is arriving. Yet, I’m not given an exact date/time.

1 Like

I received my package! And got accepted!
4.00 UW/4.40 W
Test-Optional
Latino Male/First Gen
7 APs
Lots of ECs and leadership positions
5/350ish students in my class
I think my essays and LORs were good but that’s all subjective
Opt-Out of the interview :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ayyy congrats!

1 Like

Does anyone think it’s weird that they send out ~200 invites (making it very selective) including people in rural places and so many of the people selected happen to be on this thread? Do y’all think this is an indicator that they sent out many more this year? Or am I just extrapolating…

1 Like

Did anyone from Florida get the package?

I was thinking the same thing.

They typically invite more than 200 but only the first 200 to sign up gets to go (and there’s a waitlist after that). I’d imagine that since it’s virtual, everyone they do invite could go if they wanted

But keep in mind that MOSAIC invitees still represent a small portion of the applicant pool so if you don’t receive an invitation, don’t worry!! Many of my friends didn’t get invited to MOSAIC but still got in RD, some even with CV/other merit scholarships.

For those of you that do get invited, congrats-- so excited for you!! Feel free to PM me any questions about Vandy/MOSAIC!

4 Likes

I’ve heard that a MOSAIC invitation correlates to an acceptance. If you were not to sign up for MOSAIC events would you still be admitted? (yet, I’d still sign up for the MOSIAC events I’m just theorizing here :wink: )