Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I don’t have one but I haven’t checked the portal before this so idk if I had it before

Honestly, no one knows. Northeastern released theirs yesterday without no one even knowing it was going to be released. If maintenance becomes more common in the next few days, our decisions would likely come sooner.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen with other colleges, it’s common for the school to remove the withdraw app button for all applicants at some point.

Right, to freeze the statistics. Just saying maybe it is decision time? I can’t remember how long the option has been unavailable, that’s all.

Northeastern didn’t announce ahead of time and released last night.

do they normally announce ahead of time?

They usually e-mail the day before decisions are released and they let you know the time.

For the past couple of years, decisions have been released the last Wednesday of March, the day before Ivy day. However, this year Ivy day has been pushed back and the last day of March is the 31st so things may be different. My guess is it will be next Wednesday (24th) at the earliest and could be later this year.

1 Like

Have any Blair School applicants received notification about the CV Scholarship? I’m curious if you’ve heard “awarded” or “no thanks”! Anything?

1 Like

I think you’re right about locking things in. I don’t know how long it’s been missing, either. I would love for decisions to come out this week. At UGA, their admissions guy has been very emphatic on Twitter that the removal of the withdraw app button means nothing. However, UGA has a specific results date that they’ve posted in advance. So he’s just saying the lack of a button does not mean you’re necessarily in or out. But it certainly means we’re closer to decisions; it’s hard to tell how close, though. Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I was hoping for just knowing maybe we are closer. I guess we know it will be for 100% sometime the next 12 days.

1 Like

I do not understand how they are able to get through like 30,000 regular decision applications if they start looking at them in mid-February (when Early Decision 2 is released).

2 Likes

That is the reality of college admissions. I don’t think they spend more than 3 minutes per application. Scary!

5 Likes

hi i hope you are doing well! I have taken a huge interest in Vandy and I am very nervous about decisions coming out soon… would you be able to tell me if I have a chance on getting accepted? Thank you!

Anyone else notice that portal looked different and was down
/very slow to load?

Not for us. All normal.

1 Like

maybe computer/internet issues here…with some wishful thinking :slight_smile:

I know the feeling… I keep telling myself things are going to move so fast after 4-6, that it would be better if I just sat back and enjoy the wait.

So are we thinking they will be out today?

1 Like

oh please no ;(. enough decisions today

2 Likes