Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Are you sure you want your personal information displayed like this?

I took it down. I was just trying to show it so it was more clear.

2 Likes

Do y’all think decisions are tomorrow? Asking for some friends (not sarcasm, I did not apply lol)

And second D can’t sign up either

I do not remember.

what’s your major?

let me check! I chose like a different major for every college I applied to bc I have no idea what I want to major in.

Child Studies it is in Peabody

Have other people from previous classes used the admitted students event glitch to see their decisions early?

I was also able to register. I applied to Viterbi

did you receive a scholarship?

1 Like

No, I didn’t apply for any

1 Like

Congrats to those that can actually access the events, signs are leading to that it means you’re admitted. No one can know until decision day though.

3 Likes

Well it won’t let me sign up for any event, so it isn’t exclusive to the one :woman_shrugging:

Same here.

hmm I am still able to register for a regular information session but not the ones for admitted students

2 Likes

Did you register for admitted student event and did you get an email confirmation for the event without receiving any admission notification?

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry if you can’t sign up for them. I got into American last week and there was a similar thing… people who were accepted were able to make the admitted student portals starting a couple of days ahead of time. I tried it and was denied access so I assumed I would be rejected, but then a couple hours before decisions came out I was able to make the account and ended up accepted with scholarship. Could totally be same thing here where only some decisions are uploaded or something, so not being able to register for events means nothing, even though being able to register might mean something.

17 Likes

But everyone can see the “ Anchor Day” events and “frequent questions example who can come with you, where you can park, etc”, right?

3 Likes

You’re literally a lifesaver. Thank you for this glimmer of hope.

4 Likes