Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Yeah. Another user had a good point, though. He found what appeared to be a similar workaround at another school and was initially denied access to the registration link, but later was admitted to the college. It may be that applicants are being processed on a continuing basis prior to the decision release date. There’s no way to know that everyone who has been/will be admitted already has access to the registration. But it’s a good sign for those who can get in. It’s more likely to be a false negative than a false positive.

10 Likes

can u send a link so I can try?

1 Like

I sure hope so… hoping our last name is R and it’s just not done yet. I agree those that can access it is a great sign.

look a few post up it’s there.

Oh well if I’m rejected, then I’m rejected I guess. One less school to choose from :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is the mindset I’m trying to have. Unfortunately I’m on track to be rejected from all my reaches. Head up though! (:

5 Likes

does vanderbilt normally post before decisions?? I thought they normally say a day in advance

They email you at around 5pm CST the day before they’re released. They usually post on their admissions blog page at the same time too, but they didn’t do it for ED2 this year.

https://myappvu.vanderbilt.edu/portal/onlineadmitted

Thank you for sharing the info.
Just tried in my daughter’s portal… crossing fingers…

1 Like

I got Access Denied too. Welp this is very discouraging :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe not all decisions are loaded yet. Especially if they don’t come out until next Wed, it’s possible some are not.

3 Likes

Yea let’s hope so. I’ll try again later on in the week I guess

I was able to sign up for an admitted students event! I’m aware that this might not mean anything, but I wanted to add another data point to this conversation

Did it work?

I think decisions are coming out this week, not next.

Bc the calendar listed times available on 3/30 and 3/31 for admitted students virtual events.

3 Likes

Has it been on a Wednesday every single other year?

I would not stress too much about the access to the admitted student events
My daughter was accepted a couple of weeks ago via a merit scholarship and the access to admitted sister events was only granted this past weekend .

9 Likes

I can get in. I see two dates to still register for this month and a whole bunch for next month.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing this information. It helps to stay positive.

2 Likes