Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Access denied here

Access denied

Is that the only Blair welcome event? Or are there multiple ? Several students are still waiting to hear from Blair

1 Like

Access denied

My child’s access denied too. Sad…

I didn’t apply to the school, but when I tried out the link and was able to register ??

6 Likes

This is weird, what?? Okay guys yeah this is quite the plot twist.

1 Like

access denied for me as well

How were you able to do that? If I go to that page without being signed in, and click on an event, it immediately brings up the login prompt. I can’t do anything without signing in first.

But I think you needed a portal and a login and don’t you only get those if you apply to the school?

1 Like

I think everyone needs to stop reading into this admitted students thing lol it almost certainly isn’t indicative of admissions decision. Don’t stress

12 Likes

When do decisions come out?

If you didn’t receive the 24 hour night before email last night then I would guess this Friday.

1 Like

Do you mean decisions might be coming out Friday? Or do you mean that the preview alert email will be coming Friday?

1 Like

Preview alert would come Thursday and decisions on Friday. I can’t imagine they would wait until next week. Still possible they could come tonight but I’m guessing Friday. (Son is Vandy25 from ED1 pool)

1 Like

whattt this is interesting…

I wonder if the admitted student thing correlates with the decision. Maybe someone can start a poll asking if there were people that got access denied, but were still admitted?

3 Likes

Honestly don’t think admissions would have a glitch like that.

Meaning, I don’t think it means you’re accepted or denied. Only indicator of status is the email you’ll soon receive!! Good luck to all!!

7 Likes

I fear it does lol (I’ve got access denied myself). I think someone mentioned that another Uni had the same issue and I think it checked out for them…

When people post if they’ve been accepted / rejected, maybe people should include if they could register or not!

3 Likes

This might be a stupid question, but could it be possible that the school didn’t make a decision for everyone yet? I’m not very familiar with what goes on in the admissions office.

2 Likes