Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I do recall a similar matter during the ED1 Pool at Boston University. Some applicants got something regarding financial aid. Some of the applicants given the info were deferred/rejected and some of the people that didn’t get the info were admitted.

Yeah, I think it is probably just a glitch. I was able to register last night. But this morning, it told me access denied. Seems pretty random me.

really?

I am not an expert. I am just guessing, like you are. But given my personal experience of how I was able to register last night but unable to this morning, I think it may be just a glitch.

but you are saying that your ability to register changed?

I think Vanderbilt figured out the glitch and closed it down so probably did mean something to those who could get in yesterday.

6 Likes

Yeah. In short, my ability to register changed over night. When I was able to register last night, I never pressed the button to do it. But the button was right there and my information was already filled out for me. This morning, I tried again, and it showed access denied.

At this point, let us just wait for the official decision. No need to guess and add up to the tension.

6 Likes

My counselor just said that Vanderbilt is releasing on 3/29.

11 Likes

Just wondering how your child applied. RD, ED2? Just curious.

How do know what the RD acceptance rate will be?

She applied RD

We don’t exactly but you can estimate. This was just a rough guess but I think Vandys overall acceptance rate last year was around 8 percent overall and it would be below that for RD.

There are series of events for admitted music major students.

Got this message: “This event is not yet open. Registration for this event will open when Regular Decisions are released.”

1 Like

They should, right; they would want to give people some time to celebrate and register.

1 Like

Congratulations! Can you please share her stats.

I got the same, I guess it means they fixed it before we tried it

Congratulations! Did you apply ED?

Nope :slight_smile: