Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

yes, looks like it. Will just need to wait to get the official decision. Interesting that there are some who seen to have received admission information (RD) already…

Congrats again! If you don’t mind, can you please share the stats.

Mine: Valedictorian (4.0 UW GPA); SAT 1590 (single sitting); Subject SATs (800s); APs (6 with 5s and 6 this year); good ECs, LORs, and essays…

wdym early acceptance? like through the admitted student events?

Sounds like a shoo-in!

Don’t really know, but it appears that a few people here who applied RD have received admission decisions.

oh you mean for music

That was only for a specific program. Not the general RD pool

1 Like

yea gotcha

Thanks TMDuo28.

Yes. If you take the time to read all of the posts, you’ll see some (maybe not all) Blair Music students were admitted and anyone with a big named scholarship knows already and Mosiac students were admitted too. Mosaic is a diversity program. The rest of us wait.

3 Likes

That makes sense - thanks for the clarification!

Thanks homerdog - it all makes sense now. Also, thanks for helping with your insights and knowledge!

Stats:
16/389
35 ACT/36 superscore
4.35 weighted/ all dual enrollment since Jr year
Heavy Stem focus
Research internship at cancer center/university
Clubs like Medical Explorers, NHS, MAT, PTK, Key club and leadership within them
Very strong essays
2 of 3 LOR pretty good (my math teacher is a terrible writer so that is what it is)

Vandy sent out early notice for some students and I was notified

what kind students get early notify email ?

See my comment two comments above. Music, Mosaic, other named scholarship kids.

Looks like @mom2boys1999 's son is Mosaic.

1 Like

did anyone else just get an email from the director of admissions

No not yet. What did it say?

2 Likes

nope

No, what did it say?

it most likely is just a spam email sent to randomly chosen people but here it is:

Thank you for your interest in Vanderbilt University.

Vanderbilt is located in the heart of Nashville—a city known for its friendly people, thriving economy, and world-renowned music scene. Nashville defies expectations and captivates the hearts of people from around the country and the world. Undergraduates at Vanderbilt balance a world-class education with a vibrant social scene in a city unlike any other.

Soon you will receive additional information from our office, but in the meantime, use any of these resources to learn about Vanderbilt from a variety of perspectives:

admissions website
Facebook page
Instagram profile
admissions blog
student blog
We are proud to call Nashville home, and we hope you’ll visit campus or take a virtual tour soon!

We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

John O. Gaines
Director of Undergraduate Admissions