Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Well… this seems like more than spam to me. Especially since only select few got it.

It’s marketing. My son got that email in June 2019 and he is a senior now.

3 Likes

Look back at Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision - #48 by sihuang
Same discussion in Feb.

This sounds promising… congrats! Why send an email to only a few people if it doesn’t mean anything

3 Likes

My son received this type of email from a college and a few days later he received an admission letter with the highest merit scholarship.

3 Likes

Do you mind sharing what college utilized this process of info email and then merit scholarship/admission?

Can you note what the “RE:” line was for the email and “who” the email was listed from (e.g. Vanderbilt, Admissions Office, Gaines, etc.). Just want to check SPAM to see if this came as I vaguely recall something like this recently too.

Man, VU is giving me a hard slap in the face. At least I passed Pre-screens. :laughing:

reply goes to admissions@vanderbilt.edu and it came from Vanderbilt@members.privatecolleges.com

I feel you and I wish it meant something but DS got this verbatim email in 2019. I think it’s spam.

4 Likes

And according to Blair all music admissions have not been released

2 Likes

We’ll only find out on the 29th.

have we completely ruled out today or tomorrow for decisions?

Vanderbilt already announced it would be Monday.

3 Likes

This is getting confusing. I called the AO earlier today and they said: Vanderbilt will send an email next week (week of 3/29), letting the students know when the decisions will be released (should be by the end of next week, i.e., by 4/2/21)

1 Like

They said they’d release decisions by April 1st so April 2nd doesn’t seem possible

Possibly: they said by 4/2, so might be 4/1 or sooner (?)

Hoping that’s not the case :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Where?

1 Like

When did they announce that?