Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

i sure hope so

I thought it was Monday?

Bless u! Got waitlisted from North Carolina and my heart sank when acces was denied to the admited students event.

1 Like

Same here… Vandy and ND are my son’s top pick. I don’t have the heart to tell him I did that and got access denied :cry:

i thought that there wasn’t necessarily a correlation between getting “access denied” and receiving a rejection?

no one knows.

I mean I got access denied and I’m definitely, without a doubt rejected. I’d say there’s a correlation, but we’ll see.

aw why do you think you def got rejected? i agree w/ highschoolnerd1 that probably no one knows

is that closed now? or how do i check?

there was someone (scroll up quite a bit) who could access it during the evening and then access denied in the morning. so…

2 Likes

i think they changed it so that now everyone just sees the same thing

2 Likes

yea its rly a mystery at this point

I was able to register for two admitted student events but I think they blocked it from happening because now it just says it’ll reopen once they release decisions.

2 Likes

Waiting…

I just know. I have been rejected from every school except for 4. I applied to 13 schools and have 3 left: Vandy, Penn, and Tulane. Not really doing well, but I’m happy for those who are getting into their dream schools.

Did it say reopen?

those are all really good schools, don’t be discouraged! i will probably get rejected as well lol but you never know what a college could see in you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well really, you’ve gotten in to 4, were rejected from 6, and still have 3 to hear from…I understand the 6 don’t feel good, but you have been accepted to 4 and maybe even 7…

Hoping the best for you.

(Where were you accepted? Anywhere you are excited about??)

1 Like

Got into Drake (safety), Arkansas (safety), Loyola Chicago (target/safety), and Fordham (target). Would have liked to go to Fordham, but I don’t want to take out $120k in student loans.

Was most excited about Fordham.

You’re too kind, I hope you get admitted where you want to be :slight_smile:

1 Like