Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

D21 waitlisted! We are now 6-2-2
Will not accept waitlists at WashU or Vandy
Congrats to all that got in!! It’s a really exciting time and something to always remember!

Daughter waitlisted. Applied TO. I don’t think she will pursue the WL because she is very happy with her other options . Good luck to all!

1 Like

Vanderbilt has amazing aid!!

I was accepted and got no financial aid email but am seeing a bunch of new stuff on my financial aid checklist!

2 Likes

I got waitlisted, I really liked Vandy but no love lost because I didn’t get a scholarship which was a financial dealbreaker. Plus I’ve already committed to my dream school (Cambridge in the U.K.). Well done to all!

6 Likes

rejected :))))

waitlisted! i know some people are upset about a waitlist but honestly it means that they want you but you didn’t fit into their s group of accepted students. it means you’re just as qualified. take this as validation rather than a loss, it feels good when you do so! congrats to those accepted.

5 Likes

My D was waitlisted. She will not be accepting the spot as she is happy with her current options. Good luck, all! And big congratulations for the acceptances!

3 Likes

Son waitlisted. Legacy with a 36 ACT, 2 SAT Subject Tests and a National Merit Finalist. This year is brutal. Congrats to all who got in!

1 Like

WL for my son

Congrats on Cambridge acceptance and commitment!!!:partying_face:

rejected as expected. couldn’t afford it anyways. congrats to those who have the opposite experience of mine!

Rejected. Now need to decide between Wash U, SMU or Wisconsin. :man_shrugging:t2:

its NPC estimate for me was great but the actual offer is like $6K/yr more than that. still more than full tuition in need-based aid but that last $5-$8K of their EFC kinda sucks ngl

2 Likes

waitlisted, anyone have statistics on the waitlist?

2 Likes

Where to?

I got accepted!!! I was pleasantly surprised since I had just been waitlisted by Emory last week

2 Likes

unbelievable; Vande does not deserve him.

If it’s your dream school, consider going through the transfer process. the acceptance rate’s around 29% for transfers last time I checked.

3 Likes

To those who got waitlisted did the choice to accept it pop up right when you logged in?