Vanderbilt Class of 2027 Official Thread

Is everybody’s withdraw button gone?

1 Like

Yes, withdraw gone. And, both permanent and mailing addresses appear on my portal.

3 Likes

We only have permanent address. And it has always been that way, I think.

1 Like

did you always have both addresses or it just changed?

2 Likes

Did you have a difference between the mailing and the permanent address? If so, that might be why you have two there.

I’ve always had both on my portal, I think? But, I only started paying attention to it after I read about the address theory. It’s possible that it always didn’t start out that way.

No LOL, they’re both the exact same.

@primitive_caffeine Did you always have both shown or just now both are shown? If both are new, then I would probably take it as a good sign.

1 Like

Is Vanderbilt listed on everyone’s IDOC? or anyone’s? Do they use IDOC?

same with me

Vanderbilt uses IDOC only after acceptance. So if someone got it, they’re pretty much in

How can you know if they use idoc? I keep seeing people talking about this but I don’t know how to check on idoc

1 Like

What if a student does not fill out the CSS profile? That would mean no need for IDOC, right? He is a full pay applicant. From everything I’ve researched, that is correct, but I am starting to worry with all of these posts.

1 Like

What is an IDOC

I remember what IDOC is now lol. Feels like a lifetime ago that I filled it out. Now I cant find my log in information :face_with_spiral_eyes: I’ve officially lost my mind.

Correct. If you did not request consideration for financial aid, you would have no need for IDOC. It is a way to upload financial documents for those who are confused. Also best not to assume anything based on changes to portal information.
Best of luck to everyone! I know this is a stressful month.

1 Like

how do you see this? on the IDOC website?

1 Like

Do we know when results would be out?

2 Likes

No. Last year the results came out on Monday, 3/28 at 5pm CT and they notified applicants the day before.

I do not see Vanderbilt listed in my son’s IDOC but it might only show after admittance.

2 Likes