Vanderbilt Class of 2027 Official Thread

Last year was Mon 3/28 so could be tomorrow or Tuesday. Most of my D23’s other schools have held to a certain day of the week.

5 Likes

Yep, although I don’t remember if it was always this way.

1 Like

See both; why?

1 Like

I still have mailing and permanent

1 Like

When is Vanderbilt announcing?

2 Likes

my guess would be tomorrow evening. could possibly be today, though

But they havn’t announced anything yet - is it usual for them to declare results without a pre-announcement? (just curious - this one of the last univ with no word about when results would come - wondering if the results would be delayed beyond Apr 1)

2 Likes

It doesn’t really mean anything. I have 2 schools still “In Progress” that I’ve already been accepted to. It seems different schools use and update slate differently so you can’t really read much into it. Good luck to you!

My daughter hasn’t heard anything from Vandy today. If they usually send emails before decisions. Looks like mid week at best. Bummer.

It looks like in past years they have notified the day before or even the day of via their blog. That is extremely late notice compared to other schools.

Looks like they have announced one day before decisions in the past. See here:

1 Like

But they typically release last Monday of March so unless we get an email today saying it comes tomorrow it most likely is coming today

Northwestern never said anything before releasing decisions as well

True. I did see that they notified the class of 2024 AFTER decisions were released, though. They seem more laid back about it than other schools.

Not true. NW decision date was posted on the portal 2-3 weeks prior to decision date. So everyone knew.

2 Likes

Oh, I never saw it anywhere. My bad.

Maybe we will find out tonight?!?!?! Hoping. I’ll let everyone know if we hear anything.

What time does it typically come out?

1 Like

No idea when the decisions come out. Maybe around 7. :crossed_fingers:

usually the email to notify you of decisions the next day comes out at 5-6 PM EST; that’s what happened for me ED2.

maybe check the email in 2-3 hours? if it’s not there at 7 PM EST latest, then decisions likely won’t come out tomorrow