Vanderbilt Waitlist 2027

Weird that we haven’t heard of engineering acceptances yet

Ya I was thinking that too. I applied for engineering and thought I would hear back relatively soon. Something doesn’t seem right.

1 Like

Unfortunately not engineering but somebody from my school got in for Arts and Sciences two days ago I think, DMV area

So do we need to wait until Monday to hear something or do they release over the weekend as well?

1 Like

so does that mean that they’re not done with arts and sciences acceptances yet? what do they mean by rolling? lol can you tell i’m trying to get my hopes up even though i know the chances

I think it means going by space available in the major/college you applied for. They are not done yet, it’s only been a few days since the deadline. I would remain hopeful as they take a large percent of people from their waitlist!

Did anyone get off the waitlist yet as an econ major?

1 Like

I don’t know if any ones gotten off yet.

At the Vanderbilt waitlist zoom they said they do not admit by intended major in Arts & Science.

So who comes off the waitlist? And when?

They didn’t say exactly when but they have already been accepting people. They said they have separate waitlists for each undergraduate school and would take people off to fit institutional needs (regional, balance gender, socioeconomic status, etc.) Two of the undergraduate schools do take people off by major- Peabody and one other but I don’t specifically recall which one.

Peabody and Blair accept by major, I believe they said A&S and Engineering offer general admittance regardless of program

1 Like

has anyone heard anything today?

I bet you today we’re gonna get one of those emails like “do you want to stay on the waitlist”

2 Likes

How often do they usually send those and do you know if they typically send them again before each wave?

Based on previous years the next wave is a week after the first one (and the email usually comes three days before the wave)

OK, thank you for all the great info!

Has anyone heard of anybody getting off? Or any new emails?

None so far. Admissions might need a few days to evaluate how many open spots they have left (if any) and then choose some more people off the waitlist.

Have any College of Engineering waitlist results come out? It’s the only college I haven’t heard about yet.