Vanderbilt Waitlist 2027

They send an email to notify you. Although, I’m not sure if they update the portal first before sending an email.

is 8pm the latest time?

I believe so but it’s usually before 8:00pm EST.

I know approximately 7% of the incoming class comes from the waitlist but what % of the waitlist is offered admittance?

Don’t trust me on this, might be worth searching up yourself. I believe 8% will be from the waitlist this year, as said by the dean of admissions themselves. I think I remember seeing this in an article a while ago.

I don’t think it’s 7% (more like 10-11%). And I don’t think they release actual waitlist numbers.

going insane ngl.

ok so call it 8-11% of the incoming class comes from the waitlist.

But what % of waitlisted kids get offered admission?

Same and it really sucks right now because I haven’t seen any one get off the waitlist today so I’m just so anxious!

That’s a good thing

i saw on the threads from last year and year before people were also notified around 8/8:15 so maybe then

maybe it’s the same this year then?

They don’t release this number. You want me to guess? I’d say 3,000 were waitlisted, 1,800 took the spot, and 200 will be taken off.

Not bad - 11% acceptance rate off the waitlist. It beats the 6% overall admission rate

this sounds really optimistic i will not lie. I would assume around 4000-6000 waitlists

1 Like

I keep logging in and it tells me I’ve claimed my spot on the waitlist. Pure Torture lol

same it’s so sad

I honestly can’t wait for this whole process to end.

Yeah that could always be right. 9 years ago it was 6,000 they took, and I just assumed that this was when they had a much higher acceptance rate.

does someone wanna email the dean and ask around what date waitlist acceptances start rolling out