Vassar College Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

We don’t know for sure that we will hear back this week. Vassar’s published ED1 notification date is next week. However based upon the last few years, it looks like Vassar should let us know this week. Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

williams, swarthmore and cmu are all releasing by friday! seems like all the colleges with a november 15 deadline are waiting for friday.

2 Likes

Do we think Vassar will send out an email notifying students the day or so before decisions are posted?

Trying to figure that out as well. From past years it looks like people were told one or more days ahead with the date the decision will be posted. I am guessing either Friday 9th or Monday 12th since nothing has been posted yet.

2 Likes

Really hoping it’s tomorrow night as that would seem to make sense given the past 2 years. Portal does seem a bit different and probably locked and ready to go.

Best of luck to everyone!

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: Big money no whammies!!!

Let’s hope trends continue and today is the day. Whether today, tomorrow, or Monday, good luck to all.

3 Likes

I love Press Your Luck! Here’s hoping for all of us. Good luck!!

3 Likes

Ugh they aren’t posted yet. I was so ready for it, but nothing yet. Very frustrating :triumph:

6 Likes

Yeah - a bit bummed as we are headed to Mississippi for a wedding tomorrow morning. I assume that the usual time is early evening so probably done for the night.

Let’s hope for a Friday announcement.

2 Likes

Just to update you all. The portal page has changed again. I went into the code of the page and can now see there there is a “decision box” in the code. It is hidden and there is no data in it so no sneak previews but it does look like things are happening.

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone. Last year decisions came out on December 9 and there was no warning ahead of time - just an email around 7 pm (if I remember right) that a change had been made to the portal.

3 Likes

…another update…They have added a header image to the portal page! Things are happening :wink:

Exciting! Not seeing this header - what does your portal look like at the moment?

Strange, the buttons have disappeared in mine but no photo yet.

1 Like

Who knows how long it takes to propagate through the system. Also, you can make sure to do a command or crtl-R on your keyboard to do a hard refresh each time and make sure the cookies are clear.

I am going to go ahead and place my money on a release by 7pm tonight. Might be wishful thinking but maybe we can will it into existence!

2 Likes

So nervewracking!

4 Likes

Decisions are out.

1 Like

Was just coming to say the same. Waiting on my wife to arrive home so that we can open it together with out son. Going to be a long next 20 minutes…

1 Like