Vassar Fall 2023 Transfer

Hello! I did not see a Fall 2023 transfer thread for Vassar, so I created this one. I wish everyone the best of luck with the decision results. Also, did anyone apply for Vassar’s Exploring Transfer program for the summer?

I am also applying for Fall 2023 transfer!

Hi, any idea when decisions will be released for transfer applications?

The previous transfer threads say sometime in early May and that they heard back around May 6-7th. Not sure if that is true for this year.

1 Like

Very weird…I just called admissions to see if they have a release date. The girl who answered says they cannot release that information and there is no date. I asked if that means it could be anytime in May and she said yes. I clarified that the website says beginning of May and she just repeated they have no date as of yet and can’t release that information. It was very weird (and she was very rude). Hoping she didn’t know what she was talking about…

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience:( I think we should hear back sometime during this first week, I wish you the best of luck!!

1 Like

Tried calling again hoping to get someone else. Pretty sure got the same woman and she said they have no date yet for releasing decisions. So much for early May…