VCU, GMU, or JMU for nursing?

<p>I've been accepted to all 3 and I can't decide which school I should pick. I do like to party but I obviously wouldn't base my decision on that and I do plan on joining a sorority. I like JMU for the atmosphere except the overwhelming amount of girls. I like GMU for their ROTC nursing program except its 40 minutes away from where I live now and it seems more like a commuter school. And I like VCU because they have their own hospital but I'm not sure about the area its in. HELP.</p>

<p>omgsh i have the exact same problem with you!
i got into all three of them, and i’m deciding between VCU and GMU.
i can’t decide… my mom wants me to go to GMU cuz it’s only 20 minutes away from my house, and i can still live with her, but she’s the reason i want to leave. i wanna go to VCU and live in the dorm and have my college campus life.
but… i wish someone could give me some advice.</p>

<p>so did you decide where to go?
i have 8 days left to decide, and i haven’t made my mind yet.</p>

<p>My daughter graduated from JMU in Nursing in 09, great school, great program, has a very good job in DC. Be aware that most schools accepted you directly into the Nursing program, at JMU you are excepted but need to keep a certain GPA or you are dropped from the program, than have to earn your way back into it. Based on that type of system it is more much more difficult to maintain your status in the program. Nursing is a difficult major, my daughter always told me that when her other friends at school would be partying her and her Nursing buddies would typically have to be studying.</p>

<p>can you tell me what the 3 different schools are? cant tell by the initials</p>

<p>James Madison U, George Mason U, and Virginia Commonwealth U, all in Virginia.</p>