Very Important Question!

Listen guys. I don’t want to be a little drama queen, but I just really need the UFE Essay Prompts if you would be so kind. I am sitting, waiting, directly in the path of Hurricane Irma, school has been cancelled for the next three to four days, I have absolutely nothing to do, and I’d just love, boy would I love to get a head start on those UFE essays. What an appreciation I would have for anyone willing to give a helping hand here. I don’t have anything to offer in return, yet, but hey? I could tell a really funny, embarrassing, COLLEGE ACCEPTANCE BASED (I know we all love that here!) story. I could recommend some books. I could save you a little bit of water from Hurricane Irma for you to show your grandkids in fifty years.

I would just really like to hear the UFE essay prompts.

Kindly, thanks, much appreciated
essemena2000

Politely contact UFE and tell them your situation and that you want to use this time to write your essays… Include your stats. Be very polite in your approach.

UFE
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You may email fellows@ua.edu or call (205) 348-5500.

It’s worth a try to contact them, but keep in mind that telling just you the questions would be giving you an unfair advantage, so who knows.