Very unhappy about the admissions office

<p>I am transfer student from Michigan. I submitted my application long before the deadline. However, I checked my status online and I found they did not receive my transcript. Well I sent the transcript for three times!</p>

<p>First Time: I asked my school to send, around end of the october
Second Time: I sent it via Fedex early this month
Third Time: I sent it today. </p>

<p>So I really expect to receive a letter says "Dear Applicant, we could not offer you an admission due to we did not receive your official college transcript". </p>

<p>wt*</p>

<p>They have probably received it; however, they haven't yet updated your online status. Be patient, they will.</p>

<p>I could use some insight...why are you transfering to Wisconsin from Michigan (i assume you mean UofM). I have lots of family that went to Michigan but I actually prefer Wisconsin. Any insider information would be appreciated cause their both really great schools</p>

<p>Izh. Be patient. oregonianmom is probably right. </p>

<p>Did you have the same SSN and name on both transcript and application form? Otherwise, your transcript may not get match up to your application file. Give admission office a call and find out your counselor or "transfer coordinator". Send the transcript to his/her attention. Good luck!</p>

<p>I mean I am from MSU, not U of M
Thanks for your guys</p>

<p>I applied for undergraduate and sent my transcript out 3 times before getting in. I have 2 friends who applies about a week after me, and have now been waiting 2 months for a decision. It still says they don't have the transcript as well. When I called on behalf of mine, I got a very rude lady. She said my transcript was probably sitting in the box that my last name would fall in and has not been processed. I asked her why it has taken over a month and her response was that "My admissions person is probably on vacation." I didn't realize admissions officers took vacations for a month during the peak of reviewing applications (sarcasm). Point is, be patient... it seems that the admissions office doesn't know what it is doing.</p>

<p>are you applying to transfer in for the fall? if so, aren't you supposed to wait for this semesters grades to be out?</p>

<p>I applied to transfer this spring</p>