Villanova Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Following. I have the same question. Anyone know?

Got Financial Aid Amount: ZERO

1 Like

Agree. But funny…in Admissions/Financial Aid webinars they keep referring to their Merit Aid scholarships without saying that these awards are restricted to specific candidates (kids from Philly, kids from historically underrepresented groups, etc.) We even talked to finanical aid live on camera and I’m sure they could see that our kid would not qualify. (Makes sense as I’ve read the “VanillaNova” dig in a couple of forums.) For many applicants, it’s Presidental Scholarship or bust and long odds on getting that!

1 Like

ADMITTED STUDENTS | Villanova University.

There is a link in the admitted students page that takes you to the form to change your major. My son submitted his request to change from Mechanical Engineering to Business last week. His counselor said he has a “fair” chance of the request being approved.

You can request to change your major within the college of engineering but it’s subject to space availability in major. If you’re switching majors and it requires you also switch colleges that can be more difficult depending on which college. For example transferring to the business school would be much more difficult than to Arts and Sciences.

College of Engineering

• Students will apply to one of the following majors: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
  • Applicants to engineering have the option to select another engineering discipline as a second choice. Please know that if you are admitted to your second-choice major, there is no guarantee that you will be able to enroll in your first-choice major. Requests for change of engineering major are done based on space availability in each program at the end of the first year.