Villanova Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Agreed

When do you think they’ll release decisions for regular admissions?

I went back and found old release dates:

2018 - Thur, March 22nd
2019 - Wed, March 20th
2020 - Wed, March 18th
2021 - Thur, March 25th
2022 - March 23 or 24??

1 Like

Any idea when EDII decisions might come out? I couldn’t find any dates on older threads.

They announced on Instagram that ED2 decisions will be released on Feb 23rd (in 2 days!)

2 Likes

Good Luck everyone!!

Waiting on Regular decision. There may not be any spots left.

D22 deferred EA CLAS was accepted EDII last night:

4.4W GPA
32 ACT
7 APs
Strong ECs / church-based service / summer jobs
Unique personal statement and strong essays
Competitive Public HS in NJ

7 Likes

Has anyone heard back from Honors yet? Should be out by end of the day.

1 Like

No word here. Anyone?

Still waiting to hear.

1 Like

Me too. Wouldn’t think that they would release them past 7:30…

I am beginning to think that either the decisions have gone out to those who made it or will be released tomorrow.

1 Like

Part of me thinks that they may have just sent it to selected students based on the way they phrased it on their website.

https://www1.villanova.edu/university/undergraduate-admission/applying-to-villanova/dates-and-deadlines.html

From email after submission “ Your application will be reviewed, and you will be notified of your status by March 1st on your [Applicant Status Page. We will send you an email when an update has been posted.”

Did all of you receive an email inviting you to apply for the VSB global citizen’s program?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Also yes.

1 Like

Anyone hear anything today for the Honors College? My DD22 go into the VSB but is waiting to hear about honors.

Nothing yet DD has been checking all day. She found something on Villanova’s website that said you would hear if you were invited in early March.

1 Like

Thanks. I believe my daughter said they should hear by today. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like