Villanova University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Did your child apply to Kelley at IU…kids end up in NYC and Chicago…great business school…not private but Kelley feels smaller within IU

Thank you! He received an email an hour or so ago. I know that they received his mid-year grades within the last few days, so maybe that triggered it? He is a Mechanical Engineering major…

Money is going to be a conversation here as I have heard that they do not give much merit:(

It’s been a tough year for him so I am happy for the positive news:)

6 Likes

My son is accepted to Engineering too. How does he know if he needs to submit his mid year transcript?

1 Like

Our school just automatically sent them out to all of the colleges that they applied for. Villanova did not ask for it, I just think the timing seemed to line up.

My S23 did not apply to Kelley at IU. I have heard it is a great school.

We are waiting on Nova now :pray:

They refused extension for Presidential for three days to hurricane victims in temporary housing while still going to school and playing sports and waiting on repairs - people who lost everything including a period of time with no connectivity. This was a character thing that casts a doubt for us institutionally. The whole nation of universities made exceptions for the federal disaster areas in Florida including ND & Chapel Hill where our child also was admitted.

It is so odd how different certain schools feel. Locally, our state flagship is just awful to deal with. Personal skills almost entirely absent. They make families feel like a bother and refuse to explain decisions in a way that seems reasonable (to me at least.). My son ended up at University of Utah and they are 100% opposite. Almost everyone, from Honors College, to financial aid to departments has been friendly and, even when they are not giving you what you want to hear, seems to be human.

2 Likes

Good luck to the ED2 applicants \V//

1 Like

Any idea what time ED2 decisions will be released?

1 Like

Have any accepted EA applicants in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences been notified of Honors College acceptance yet?

1 Like

I don’t think they have an honors college. I believe it’s an honors program which is a bit different. Idk though about any word on accepted students. 🫶🏻

2 Likes

Nothing here, only a nice rejection on the Presidential Scholarship Application

Thanks, and I’m sorry about the rejection!

Thanks 1800 nominations for 24 spots (I think they only take about 60 finalists).

Anybody know what time ED2 will be out today?

They are out!

S23 was accepted! He is over the moon! We are all super excited to be a part of Nova Nation!!!

Any other ED2 results out there?

Has anyone heard how big the ED2 pool was?

1 Like

Congratulations? What state are you from. My DD was accepted too. Very excited

Congrats to you too! We are from the Mountain West. How about you?

We registered for Admitted Students Day in April. Can’t wait. Wish we could go to the Admitted Students Basketball game next weekend, but just too far.

2 Likes