Villanova University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

980 Sat + 3.6 GPA !! that doesn’t make sense. Nothing makes sense anymore. Unless they have an AMAZING essay, a minority , and from a very unique culture !!!

1 Like

@Gee_Ale - applicant was also test optional

1 Like

does anyone think EA decisions will come earlier than January 20th?

last year it came out 1/15, and ed came out a day earlier than anticipated. i feel like it could be today

1 Like

can someone call admissions and ask when the projected release will be?

3 Likes

after you call julianaburke can you put it in chat

8 Likes

I don’t think admissions will tell you anything new but who knows. They will prob just point you to website that says “by 1/20”. So we know It’s coming sometime in next four days…my guess is that it’ll be today, tomorrow or Thursday.

2 Likes

what time have they released it in the past?

I called. She said if all goes well, we could get them a day early (19th). She told me to keep checking my portal.

6 Likes

Oh man…darn…was hoping earlier than that. Well good to know …thanks for inquiring

2 Likes

Any clarification if “all is going well” to see decisions tomorrow or not?

1 Like

No clue.

I keep checking social media also - FB, Twitter, IG. I think Admissions posted there last year the day they released decisions. My oldest son is a sophomore at VSB but he did ED. The decision date was posted on social media.

4 Likes

very similar to my situation but I assume she was top of her class and very deserving of that spot, that makes no sense as the university could’ve easily taken her since she was committing to them with extremely competitive stats as well as double legacy. do you mind sharing what school it was? i hope that she will be accepted RD as she is very deserving to but if not another excellent school will accept her!

Are decisions coming out today?

1 Like

Hopefully?

1 Like

As an FYI, last year Villanova posted on Thursday 1/13 at 3:35pm on Facebook and Twitter EA decisions would be available on Saturday 1/15.

It appears the release was done at 12pm: Villanova Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission - Colleges and Universities A-Z / Villanova University - College Confidential Forums

1 Like

i called admissions the decisions are being released tomorow

6 Likes

omg this is so stressful

1 Like

they said tmr 12pm

4 Likes